UPDATE: 2020-21 School Re-Entry Information
To make sure we can do this safely for all of our students and staff members, some things will be different than before:
- Illness: You will have to stay home if you are feeling sick or showing symptoms of being sick.
- Masks: We will ask you to keep physical distance and to wear a mask with ear loops in all common areas like hallways and open areas (and whenever physical distance is limited).
- Physical Distance: Our classrooms have been rearranged and now contain barriers to help reduce risks while in closer learning situations.
- Cleaning: Professional cleaning of the school will take place several times a week. Students and staff members will have to clean up their areas at the beginning and end of each class session.
- Hygiene: Wash your hands and use sanitizer any time you change activities or need to eat. Some classes will assign equipment kits to you that you will need to manage on your own. Your teachers will help you do that.
- Movement in School: There are clearly marked ways to move through the building. Use these as guides for entering and exiting the building.
- Meals: Will be individually served to students along with utensils and packaged condiments.
- Online Learning Options will still be available for those who wish to access learning this way.
If you want to register for the fall (or if you are an adult guardian wanting to pre-register a youth you care for), download this form:
When you do that, you can send us the SIGNED form by:
- Fax it to us at 780-429-1428
- Mail to 10312 105 Street, Edmonton, AB, T5J 1E6