Attention Students. For today’s daily announcement contest, answer the following questions and then go see Stephanie in the Social Room for your prize. For today, the first 5 students will win a $5 Subway card and a BSEC tee shirt. For those students who already have a tee shirt, you may have another one plus you will win one to give to another student.
Every student will receive points today – but how many? 3, 2 or 1. You will be drawing your points from a hat. If you like your points, you may keep them OR you can trade them for an envelope containing maybe something better… maybe not…..
- When is pink shirt day and what is the significance of this day? Is BSEC doing anything for this day? Go see Scott if you are unsure.
- What is bullying? Give several examples.
- Is there anything you can do if/when you see bullying in your school or out?
- What do you think schools and teachers should do about bullying in a school?
- Name several things you are thankful for in your life
YMCA Youth Exchange:
Students participating in the YMCA Youth Exchange have a compulsory meeting to attend in the Video Conference Room today in Blk 5.
Pink shirt day
Watch the video below and click HERE for more resource videos about bullying